Thursday, October 22, 2009

To A Friend

Dear Eng Sze Jia,




While I do admit how I sometimes feel awkward when you occasionally tower over me,




While I do admit how I sometimes feel annoyed when you continue to smile widely even when I specifically told you not to,




While I do admit how I sometimes feel bewildered when 8/10 photos taken with flash you'd have your eyes wide shut,




They all become insignificant to what you can actually offer to the people around you. You know, I know lah.




Now to end with the epitome of cliche-ness, remember, "those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter."



Wishing you a very very happy 21st birthday.

Here's to epitome-ness, spawn-ness, epiphany-ness, reachedout-ness, and this incredibly geli-fying corny blog post.

Remember to invite me to your Korean-themed wedding with some Korean dude.





-alexeO-

1 comment:

Alva said...

lex u do realise that in the last picture u look very korean right...