Saturday, October 10, 2009

Give me reason, but don't give me choice



February 13 2009, KLIA. The last time I stepped foot in Malaysia.


8 long months have passed since then. And in another two approximately, I would be back again. I cannot tell in words how much I am anticipating that day.

But at the same time, those same months in this new land have gave me so much and allowed me to experience even more. During my first two months here, I was certain that back home is where I would be heading after this particular episode comes to a close. Now, however, I cannot be as sure. 8 months seemed so short back home during all my years there but I'd never imagine how much can happen in that period of time when I'm here in Melbourne. And to think that I have another two to go.

As much as I'm missing home now, I know the day when I'm comfortably tugged under my bed back home in KL, I will be thinking so much of my year here that it shows the impossibility of the situation to make a decision without sacrificing one aspect of my life I really really cherish and hope to keep for a long long time.

Maybe I will someday eventually grow out of it, but of which do I choose to grow out of?

I don't think I'll ever make a choice till the last day. Someone, give me a reason.



-alexeO-

No comments: