Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Man

In the month of August I got myself:


New kicks. My very own Maroon(purplish-brownish) Converse. Random people spotted with the same color so far in Melbourne: Zero. One of my favourite color tones too.



New cap. This is special because everyone knows I have an above average sized head and throughout my life I was never a cap person because they don't fit my head. Thx to the macho hip-hop baseball full cap culture, I've finally found a cap which fits, and what's more, it makes me look somewhat Jappy-Koreanish too hahahah.




New shirt. A white long-sleeved button shirt. Everyone needs one. And it looks pretty good too. (The mask is new as well, but not worth mentioning, the tie however is borrowed).



New haircut. By one of the more expensive Asian saloons in the city of Melb. I have to admit it was initially pretty intimidating as I've never gotten my hair cut by anyone else before but a hairstylist in KL whom I've visited since I was 10 or something. I like it. Compliments my Jappy-Koreanish style HAHAHAH



Anyong Haseyo, Ogenki desu ka hehehehehe


I certainly hope this is not an indication that I've (finally) caught up with the Melbourne shopping bug. Although I've got a dinner and dance on a cruise ship to attend next month :S

Ahh so much work that needs to be done. Lecturer didn't really like my research proposal so I'm gonna think of rephrasing my question a little bit for my big research paper this sem. Also need to finish a report by this weekend before the Merdeka Celebration at CQ Bar! Thoughts about my future have to be temporarily put on hold first I guess..

Decisions, decisions..



-alexeO-

No comments: