Sunday, December 23, 2007

A reason to be jolly

So I clubbed last night after a long hiatus from the clubs and the night started off slowly but got better towards the end. Maison saturday damn empty omgz compared to Thursday.

But I was also the driver last night therefore I couldn't really drink alot so I was reasonably pretty much reserved last night therefore not much expression on my part. Which sucks obviously considering I am a very shy person by nature. *giggles*

So the obvious things to look forward to in the upcoming days would be Christmas, and the New Year. And i haven't even started working or finding a job yet. Damn sad. Another promise broken. I'll mark that in my new year resolution list. How apt the timing of certain things are. Perhaps I could start working next year. Perhaps not.

A lot of my friends are back from overseas and I reckon we should make full use of it and go out as much as possible together. Afterall, it has been a dead many months with very little people to hang out with here when everyone was away. Mini-gathering soon, perhaps?

Going out to shop for Christmas gifts very soon. Another season of splashing the cash. :/





Merry Christmas everyone!



-alexeO-

No comments: