Saturday, December 08, 2007

Location: Korat, Thailand

From the 8th(today!) to the 15th,





away supporting Malaysia in the 2007 Korat Sea Games.

(with a Malaysian sports supporters association)

*waves Malaysian flag*

please don't ask me why i opted to go for such a trip which would probably be synonymous to strict schedules and various rules which I may not look like the kind who actually follows.

*grumbles*

but if you still insist on asking, the only answer i can think of is that i believe this is certainly something new in my life worth trying. invaluable experience, hopefully!

for those who would miss me(dun deny) when I am away, you can happily browse through my 4-years-worth of archives of this blog via the sidebar to the right. eh not boring one okay. some posts quite interesting.. and if you are the stalker you are, you can actually see how 'different' or 'similar' i was compared to who i am today. weeeeee.

or if that is still insufficient, you can always sms me! i'll try to reply! i think can receive lar in thailand. pre-paid lines got roaming rite. hmmmm.

wahhaha damn perasan.

things i hope wouldn't change when i get back:
1) my skin color - omg got feeling i will turn super dark. hopefully not. (not that it's wrong lol but still!)
2) my bed and pc room - coz i'm a geek.
3) my friends back home - hahaha.

*

omggggggggggggggggggg to be honest. the thought of traveling with this newly-met bunch of people is pretty scary and intimidating. as many ppl already know, i am a super dependent guy! argh. and if i'm not mistaken, i would be sharing room with a random guy i duno summore. :S

that's not really a bad thing but but but omggg i think i'm actually gonna miss home?? so lame rite. 7-8 days only but missing home. -_-" zzz. nvm.. i'm trying to LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE and take this trip as a pre-melbourne practice trip before i actually fly over to melbourne to complete my university studies in the future.

bwahahaha. hopefully can somewhat train "taking care" of myself for that 7-8 days. (ehh, need to wash own baju one okay. since i am only given like 3(?) pairs of the official t-shirt i have to wear to the sporting events)

*panics*

i don't even know why i am psyching myself the way i am now. i'm thinking far FAR too much. "this would be fun this would be fun"

O_o

oklar.

that's it.

cya all soon.

i'll be back.

no promises of souvenirs sorry. hahaha. but i'll try lar of course.


sawadee kap! *n try to spot me on the TV if possible!! grrr.*




-alexeO-

No comments: