Thursday, December 06, 2007

As Promised..



Elliott Yamin performing 'Wait for You'. Recorded by me. Which DOES NOT justify the bad quality terima kasih. From that video you can actually see that he was pretty damn near! O_O

Somewhere in the middle of his performance the rain fell summore. As if being surrounded by crazy teenage fan girls were not enough. Pffft.

*

Remember my 2nd year units which have long and gaya names? I thought it would be nice to share them. Just to give a rough idea to people on what I am/will be studying since no one ever gets it. ZZz. (It is NOT Mass Comm! Arts.. Humanities.. Social Studies.. anything along those lines is what I am actually doing! -_-)

I'll double-major in International Studies and Communication thus the... 'contrast' between some of the units as you can see below.

===

Semester 1 2008

* ENH2407: Authorship and Writing
* INT2040: Globalization and its discontents
* INT2050: Mobile Worlds: Migrants, Refugees and the Politics of Belonging
* WRT2407: Postcolonial and Diasporic Literature

Semester 2 2008

* COM2411: Media, Culture, Power
* COM3409: Media Texts
* INT2060: Global Cultures, Local Traditions: creating and consuming (popular) culture
* JRN2907: Radio and Television Journalism


===

so now you know. not that I am proud of. sounds difficult. very unprepared. first year wasn't exactly a breeze and i wonder how my following 2 years would be like. Hmmmm.

*

So this Saturday I'll be departing from KLIA to Bangkok. Then from Bangkok I will travel by bus some distance away to Korat for the SEA Games! Wuhooo. Malaysia Boleh. I wonder how traveling with the msia supporters association would be like. I wonder strange things like how will I possibly be going to adapt to the strict schedule and all. But one thing's for sure, it is gonna be one hell of an experience! wuhooo.

First time leaving the country with a grp of ppl i don't know (with the exception of my 2 uni mates). Scary. But hope it'll be enjoyable. Hope it doesn't turn out to be like a freaking bootcamp. Oh noez! T.T

*

Alright.

Now you know a little bit more about me.

rawr.





-alexeO-

No comments: