Monday, June 18, 2007

Random

I just realised how ugly this blog layout looks if you are using Mozilla Firefox.

Wait. It doesn't stop there.

Include, if you are using a resolution less than 1280x1024.
If you are using any other browsers besides IE.
If you have a funnily-shaped monitor.
If you disagree with my taste in colors.

Ok that's a long list of how my blog could look ugly.
Actually there's more, but I wanna save some pride for myself so I shall stop there.

(yeah I understand how ugly my blog looks but I tried editing the template here and there but it only got worst, and there're no real good skins out there for me to select to replace this ugly layout :()

On another note,

I've finished my exams and my second semester stars on the 16th of July. Which is an approximate ONE month from now.
Gives me time to relax and do stuff I wanna do.
Except that, today was officially the first day of my break and it was really boring.

I don't know why but I'm having a headache now eventhough I slept for reasonably long
hours. Sigh. Sicky alexeo.

My previous post may give the false impression to some that I'm a cowardy and friend-less boy but I'm actually not. Sometimes, i really do think too much and that's something which I am trying to change. The people around me are great and all it takes is time for me to start appreciating them. :)

so now,

one whole month to escape reality.

i'll hopefully not waste it like any of my previous holidays.

toodles~(shit where did i get that from)



-alexeO-

No comments: