Monday, February 26, 2007

A Record

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congratulations on being part of the 20,000 who are all surely enlightened and purified by the very presence of this colourful, wonderful blog.

Out of the 20,000, maybe half of that figure came from myself but still! got at least thousands mah. :)

Didn't know my boring life stories can generate such huge numbers!

Out of all my posts, the one where I got caught by the policeman seems to be the favourite among my friends. I came to that conclusion because they kept either making fun of the whole situation or asking me to explain to them what really happened in person. -_-
So seeing me in trouble is pretty entertaining for people, I guess. -.-

I formally started my university life today!
There's nothing worth elaborating though.

I shall continue with my other stuff now.

Thx for visiting my pals.


-alexeO-

No comments: