Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's CNY already

It feels great to have many people thinking that I'm enrolled into a course which has me written all over it. I thought I was the only one who noticed but many of my friends seem to feel the same.

Proudness aside, I actually think it wouldn't be as easy as others think for me to excel in my course because judging from mere first impression, there seemed to be many people who seemed very intellectual and act like good communicators.

So I'll basically end up being the 'average' student again I guess.
:/

The Chinese New Year is here already.
In fact it's the 3rd day of the new year already.

Happy CNY everyone.
I remember last year I had a nice 'house-hopping' with some of my friends to collect extra pocket money. There's a plan to do the same this year but knowing us, I wouldn't be sure that it'll work out.

My only gambling session so far was the one I had with my cousins back in my hometown. There really seems to be limited CNY mood floating around.

Some of my hang-out-buddies have left to pursue their studies somewhere else and the rest seems to be very busy with their assignments and work.

Don't know if I will be going out that often anymore.
Gotta make friends.

Very interested recently to study about the art of feng shui too. I'm not a firm believer, not yet anyway, but I really like to read about myself in words because that's just who i am. What's the harm anyway to see what benefits me as long as I am not required to PURCHASE any stuff.

This post is a reflection of my current emotions.
Dull,
and dry.

Not unhappy, not angry, not sad but there seems to be something troubling me I don't know what.

And that's the end of my post.

Have fun people.


-alexeO-

No comments: