Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kuching is 'cat' in Malay with an extra 'h'

I got back from Kuching yesterday with Praveen and Teck Kuan after spending around 4-5 nights there.

In brief, Kuching's a nice little quiet, clean town/city.
Everything's just so near to each other. Friends, over there are generally closer too as they all live in the very same town just minutes away from one another.
It's like having the whole of my classmates staying in Subang Jaya for example.

I realised too I have not been blogging recently because nothing seems to be blogging-material.
Anyhow,
My next few posts shall be on my wonderful Catcity experience featuring of course, the wonderful people and food of course. :)

Kuching-in-brief which I may elaborate futher :-
  • Sat in a 30cents sampan in Kuching River
  • Kolo Mee.
  • Had 3 18-yr olds under one small gay flower-printed umbrella under a heavy rain
  • Laksa.
  • Met Kenny Sia
  • Kampar Mee.

    To be honest, the Kuching people were right.
    There's nothing else much to do besides eating and hanging out with friends.
    But come to think of it, that's basically what anyone will do anyway regardless where he or she is living.

    Oh well.
    Photos up soon.


    -alexeO-
  • No comments: