Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kuching Trip : Day One

It was one sunny afternoon(i think), when Praveen called me up and asked me whether I would want to join him, a few friends, and Teck Kuan on a trip to Kuching.

I didn't give him a direct answer then, but I ultimately refused anyway.
Few days later of doing nothing, I regretted refusing the offer, so I went and tell Praveen I would want to go and if it's possible.

Be it fate or what, Praveen hasn't booked the tickets at that time.
So I could actually still go.
I later also found out his friends couldn't join him for the trip..

So who finally boarded the plane to Kuching?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Us.

I must also mention that it was pretty unfortunate that I didn't take many photos on Day One as we arrived around dinner time and I was also extremely tired. Stupid plane rides.

So this is gonna be a boring Day One post.

blah.

Diana, a kuching resident who studied in the same college with me last year, was on the same plane with us! She came to KL to sell her books and to settle some uni stuff. We flew to Kuching with her. -.-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Diana and TK.

People often get curious how sitting AirAsia is like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AirAsia. Now everyone can fly.

For me, AirAsia is like any other plane. The only exception is that they do not serve food.
They SELL them. Just like a ride on a plane without any extra services. And when I say extra services, I do not mean EXTRA services thank you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RM7 Nasi Lemak. Praveen had it on the way home and loved it.

Approximately 1hr and 40mins later,
ears clogged and hurting with the pressure,

I finally got to set my tired feet on East Malaysia.

It was my very first time. On the Kuching International Airport runway.
I wanted to take a pic of the plane which I was on but as I was beginning to slide my camera out from its pouch, a big group of people unknowingly strode by in front of me.
I immediately slid my camera back into its pouch.

It wasn't long before I realised that hey.. this is really happening.

I'm in the famous Catcity.. where residents often joked to each other on how the "KL people" think they still live on trees.. where Teh-C-Peng is the morning drink for the adults and children alike.. where shopping isn't exactly fun and mamak(s) hardely seen,

Omg.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i AM in Kuching!


Day Two up next. :)




-alexeO-

No comments: