Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am a liar

I'm in the library now and the computer time shows 8:49AM.
And my class starts at 8AM.

So wat am i doing here? I'm not too sure myself.

Ok. I arrived late. And even if i were to enter the class just now I would had missed half of it. When you miss half of physics, the rest of the period isn't of much use anymore. Besides, I could hardly understand even if I had attended the WHOLE period. Whats more, just half. -_-
And also, the playful questions the teacher put up towards me when I enter late is pretty unwanted.

So basically, it was just not worth it. Zz.

When I was walking from my very-far parking to college just now, I stumbled upon 2 very familiar aunties.
I stopped walking and smiled - natural reaction.

Then said our usual greetings.
And then only realised they were parents of my ex-school/classmates!

Me : Hi!

Aunties : heloo

One aunty stared at me weirdly though.

I asked her, "Do you remember me??"

Confused Aunty : Yeaaa.... you look so different now!

Me : ?_? (hmm)

Other Aunty : You attending the late class izzit?

Me : *silence 2 seconds* (wat late class..) ..Yeah

I gave a like I have to really get going now expression and then we said our byes.


I HAD TO OKAY?
I got a good reputation among parents and I want to keep that.
Even by such means! *devil face*

Grr.

I really got to get going now for my next class.
Ciaoz!

..and oh yea just in case you're wondering, there is no such thing as a late class for my course. :)


-alexeO-

No comments: