Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Science Stream

It is extremely sad if you are under the 'weak-students' list for every single science subject.

Well there isn't really a list... but u will know if the respective teachers have you under the 'weak' category.

It is not really my fault, isn't it. I like to say i do not have the logical left side brain and in truth, have more passion in the arts field. Not that i'm incredibly talented in drawing or anything but I just prefer it more. And the reason i like it is not simply because it is easier to do.


Few months back, during the FIRST term examination returning of Bio paper.
Bio teacher:- "Wow Alex! 60%. Not bad! Check if I marked correctly"(jokes)
Me :- (deep down) *wtf*


2 Days ago, during one of the 'lectures' of my Physics teacher to the class.
Basically he didn't put it into direct words but he was referring to a few students in the class when he showed his frustration. Like saying so and so are weak and still not doing anything about it and kinda tried to motivate him/her. And yea, I am one of the so and so.

Just today, during Chemistry Class while doing revision
Chemistry Teacher:- "Alex! Go do that question on the board"
Me :- "I duno ler"
Chemistry Teacher:- (looking annoyed) "You don't know and still not trying to do. Not referring to any notes at all. Just looking at the question won't help u solve the question"
Me :- (thinks) *well she got a point but i never bring my notes anyway*
Chemistry Teacher:- "If you say you don't know. Drop la. Drop chemistry since you also don't know"
Me :- *rolls eyes and looks away in denial*


................hm.
All those situations basically says it all doesn't it.
Science stream, those are the 3 main subjects. And i'm not really doing a good job with it.

If you consider Additional Mathematics to be a science subject too, what more i failed that paper 4 out of 5 times already. So i guess it's considered terrible too.


Sigh. I like to put it as I chose the wrong stream but even if I can turn back time I don't think I'll change stream. The more I sigh, the more I respect the ones who scored 16As, 17As for their SPM. Incredible. You guys rock.

In response to Dad's statement on SPM's getting easier because ppl are scoring more and more As, :- It is not getting easier. Ppl are just getting smarter.

;)




Gone were the days when i can be proud of my report card..
-alexeO-

No comments: