Sunday, July 24, 2005

kiddo

A day before Praveen's 17th birthday(16th July), went over to Rainforest with Allen, Kelvin, Adrian, Richmond, Chrisanne, Shyan and Prav.

Had a great time drinking. And eating the blueberry cheese cake the girls bought. I only had roughly 2 bottles including a Tequila shot. I felt kinda high though and they said i was drunk again which I was quite sure I wasn't. Anyway, happy belated birthday Prav! Glad he had fun. Went to mamak in ss14 with Allen, Prav and Richmond after that. I must say though, the car ride there was hella fun. Bwahaha.

Blogging with my own computer now. Sad that Dad wants to use his com back and now i have to resort to this sound-less, less good PC which cannot support WoW. Had some problems with IE with dad's com anyway. I wanted to post so long about the birthday outing a day after the event but the IE hanged, 3 times. Zzz. So i'm just typing whatever i remembered.

Thinking bout Prav's birthday makes me wonder about my own upcoming 17th birthday. I've been through alot these 16+ years and finally knows where i stand in the world. Heh. Looking forward for my birthday. Afterall, when it comes, I will only have 2 more subjects left for SPM. Only one month to party after that including my driving lessons. That's extremely sad but gotta live with it.

My mid-term examinations are over, finally. Took longer than it should be but it has ended anyway. Results are back too, unfortunately. Just know that i've passed everything(yipee!) and failed nothing. Got a couple of high scoring subjects(bwahaha i rock) but it's expected anyway. Nothing outstanding but slight improvement in certain areas i guess. This exams shows where i stand.

Talking bout exams, my class is really feeling the pressure over SPM. 3 months more to study. That's a really scary thought thinking that i've hardly done anything yet to revise. My seemed-almost-impossible dream is slowly slipping away further. Honestly speaking, i don't think i'll be disappointed if i don't pass SPM with flying colours. I just want to achieve good results based on my standard.

And don't even bring the 7As for PMR subject up. It's not related at all.

Was taking photos for the SSC Photography sessions last few days. Freaking hot weather and still had to do it, with my camera. The teacher who was in charge took pics with his camera to as a backup. He wanted to use my digital as it is easier to be developed or something like that.
So basically, the whole school knows me now. Took pic of every single person who was present.
It's not over yet though, on Monday gotta take admin photos and photos of teachers.
Hmm.

I got a debate semis coming up. If u remembered, my team won the first round(I blogged it a few posts ago). So this is supposedly the second round or the semis. 3 teams made it to this round so we gotta fight the 2 teams. One team will be knocked out so there will be 2 for the finals. I think it will be based on overall marks over the 2 rounds or something like that.
Gonna have the first round on Monday against Haris team if everything goes to plan. We'll see what happens then.

My name is in the list for Public Speaking too. It's gonna be a day after/before the Debate Finals on English Week. Had no interest at all initially, but thinking as this will be my final year in school, i guess it's no harm trying. Afterall, my history with public speaking competitions is reasonably good. ;)

3am and thinking of what to do besides chatting is quite sad. Days are passing fast and the things i am not looking forward to is coming nearer and nearer. Pressure increases after every breath i take. Every heartbeat seems to be mounting more and more fear in me. Ppl are stressing their brains out, fun seems to be a non-existing word these days.


N do i look like i give a damn?


^^ not very likely eh?
-alexeO-

No comments: