Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ambuussshhh!!!

What freaking luck! My team once again won the debate!! Go team! eventhough my english teacher was stressing on how close it was over and over again, we still won by 200 points i think. the total was 2400 to 2200 or somewhere near there.

Once again, 'taken away' from the convenience of simply double clicking WoW then spending hours on it and denied access to another world which seems more suitable for me ;). Dad's com once again had been shifted back to the projector room so i'm left with my soundless computer and brother's laptop. Zzz.

Shaved my moustache last night. How horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
:(

Ariff today told me that he does not have my physics file which he urgently needs to be submitted to the ministry. Only mine is missing. Crappy. Gotta do roughly about 5 reports today. The sad thing is, i have no idea about the graph sketching or diagram drawing for every report. Duno what to do now. Need helping hands now. Argh. Worried ****!

Everything's shooting me at once so i hardly got any chance to avoid the 'bullets'. Been shot many times already so erm, i'm kinda used to it. My life's pathetic because if things do go smoothly, nothing bad will happen at all but when things are to go wrong, it all comes tumbling onto me all at once. And i'm already half squashed as i'm typing this.

Alrite.
Tired.
Not sure what i'm going to do after this.
Tuesday.
Tomorrow got tuition.
Sickening.
Stress.
Bwahaha.
Who am I kidding?
No one.
Ciao


._.
-alexeO-

No comments: