Friday, July 29, 2005

..gone were the days

*stares blindly at the window and sighs*

Went through Friendster for a little while just now, just to overcome my frequent boredom and to lighten up my meaningless life. So surfed around and came across a few Srikl-ians who I remembered. Vividly, i was having memories and reminiscing about the past..where many years ago I used to be there, spending time with my friends around my little school world.

How much things have changed since then.

The more I browse through the more surprised I get. Friends who I remembered who used to look a certain way in my mind changed dramatically. Not to an extent where they are not recognisable anymore but just changed alot. Ppl who were my close friends back then were of my biggest interest and deep down inside i was thinking if they even remembered me at all. "chia yuan, chia yuan!" they once called out. Hm..

So much so that I kept thinking what will happen if I hadn't make the bold move of leaving Srikl to the school i'm currently at now, SSC. So many things wouldnt have happened and so many things would. I wouldn't know 95% of the people I like now and would remain close to the Srikl-ians who are still there. The thought is scary but I'm not sure which would be the better choice, honestly. I mean i love my current class and all but I could had just been happier if I actually stayed.

Well that's life rite? The fact that we will have to make decisions and not being able to try everything first.

Hello to any Srikl-ians who know me and who are reading this but i doubt there is any. I just want to know that I really do miss some of you guys eventhough I was only about 10 that time but a boy has feelings too. Heh.

What can I do now eventhough if i was to regret anything anyway. I'll be 17 this year and this will be my final schooling year. The best thing I can do now is to appreciate the things I have and not look at any possible wrong move which I may had made.

But I know I wouldn't forget it 100% cause I'm Alex. So screw it.

And the thing that scares me is that, i'm a bad decision maker and my decisions normally go astray.

So i may have just screwed up my life with the decision i made 7 years ago. Lol.



Hmm. Makes me wonder.
-alexeO-

No comments: