Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update #3

It's 1:11PM local time and I guess it's time for my third BRIEF update. ~_~

So Rich and I have finally settled in our SECOND temporary accomodation which is a few train stops away from my PREVIOUS temporary accomodation in Caulfield. The current place is called South Yarra which is a really nice-looking quaint little suburb with nice shops and restaurants. Why Caulfield so kampung one -_-||

Gonna stay there for another 4-5 nights before finally moving into our long-term accomodation in the city!

Boring stuff but today I just found out that I might have to revise some units I've enrolled to for this and next sem as I didn't know before that I had to take some core units to major in that certain major. :| WHICH IS DAMN MAFAN BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY UNI STUFF IS ALL DONE AND DUSTED BUT NOO THIS HAD TO HAPPEN WHICH SUCKS ALOT ALSO BECAUSE I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY ORIGINAL UNITS I"VE ENROLLED TO THUS FAR. SO NOW I GOTTA THROW SOME OF THEM AWAY AND TAKE SOME VERY LOUSY AND HARD AND BORING LOOKING "CORE" UNITS T_T

Sigh. Now contemplating if I should drop that particular major just to take the more interesting units. It was not because I was ignorant okay but Sunway didn't have the same 'core' units as Caulfield's. But I've already emailed them so I hope to get a positive reply soon.

Ok.

Today marked ONE official week in Melb and yay!

Last night Rich and I went for a drink in an Asian beer cafe in Melb Central to celebrate hahaha nola but we really went for a drink just two of us :|

Melb so far has been really chilling if you don't count the necessary stressful stuff which we needed to do. The weather's so breezy and cool and there are just so many nice spots to just sit down and have a cuppa HAH! But really alot of places to just sit and rot which is good for me.

And what else.

Other than some personal self-improvement thing I wouldn't want to mention here because I really want it to succeed.. that should be all I think for a brief update.

I really really can't wait to move into my long-term place and get my internet and arrange my things in my room and settle down man. Then maybe I can upload some photos I took so far in this blog or something..

5 more nights... tahan!


p/s: I've been carrying my laptop around like an idiot for the past week. Never used even once. Everywhere no internet. Can't wait to settle.

p/p/s: Why do flies in Melb attack your face?!



-alexeO-

No comments: