Thursday, February 26, 2009

More updates

Ok. I've only got 10 minutes so I gotta rush.

Yes, so I have moved in already. And technically, I should be happily in my room surfing the net from the comfort of my HOME but nooo, things don't always happen as you want them to or as they should!

By right I would have had internet last night itself but there are some stupid problems which include not being able to detect the network, crashing laptop, etc and it is really frustrating because I thought I could settle in comfortably yesterday but it didn't happen obviously.

So now I'm in my library AGAIN just to access to the net. Going to wait till Saturday for the technician to bring the router and phone in then I can ask him then what to do and all.

Also went 3 times to Big W, the local hypermarket here to buy stuff. Tiring but satisfying! But the internet thing gahhh is just so frustrating!

Will try to post photos asap..

I missed my orientation too for the moving in.. hmmm.

And.. I duno what else. Gonna have a unit which is meant for Aus students going to other countries not the other way round but we'll see how it goes.

Still no reply from my coursework department regarding my major.

Weather cold when you expect it to be hot, and vice versa.

Now I have a flu because we just bought a bath mat which is damn dusty. Zzz. It's in my bag now as I type this.

And that shop sells damn cheap stuff la wtf. Damn heartpain everytime I see the same stuff I bought from Big W yesterday being sold at a lower price.

Okla. Gotta rush. My 2 hour ticket gonna expire!

Bai, catch up with everyone later!

My mobile number is: 0401518873 (Add the international code yourself)

Feel free to sms me!



-alexeO-

No comments: