Monday, August 06, 2007

Last minute assignment

Almost 6am now and I've just completed my assignment.


-________-


after many many weeks of not doing any assignments whatsoever, i simply did not have the mood to do any long reading or typing. T_T

But because the due date is today, n the due hour being a few hours away, I just had to force myself with every ounce of strength and will I've got to start typing on Microsoft Word. Sigh.

But I finally got it over with just minutes ago. I thought i did pretty shit but I guess I.... should be okay. :| Berkarat liau.


So the positives: hopefully got the assignment-doing mood rolling again and learn from mistake (last minute work sucks)!

and the negative. me = a zombie for the whole day. Sigh. gonna suffer like anything in classes and all. :(


no more last minute alex!
*pumps fist*



-alexeO-

No comments: