Sunday, July 02, 2006

World Cup 2006

Okay. So now all my favourites are officially out.
I supported Ivory Coast and Australia and a little bit of England since the tournament began.
But Ivory Coast crashed out in the group stages eventhough they were very convincing indeed.

So after that I fully focused on Australia.
Which CONTROVERSIALLY(sp) THEY WERE UNLUCKLILY KNOCKED OUT.

Then I supported England.
Which.
Just hours ago,
lost in penalties.

But there was one team which had me build my passion towards to as the last 16 progressed..
It was..
France.

Omg with Henry, and the damn chun Zidane and many many more.
I was hoping they would somehow upset the Brazilians or I will never have a favourite ever again as I am seeming to be putting a curse on my favourites.
AND IT HAPPENED!

:o

I mean.
France WON!
Damn convincing summore. Deserved it.

Not that I hate Brazil..
But,
It's just that I support France.

It's 5:44am now and I'm tired.
I can't seem to get a proper sentence constructed properly.

Nice semis.

Germany vs Italy

France vs Portugal(go france)


=D

No comments: