Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Heh.

Was browsing through the cd consisting photos that t.e burned for me yesterday and i came across a few photos that i thought was really interesting. How everyone looked in 2003,2004 and now.. how much they had changed or simply not at all! Haha. I am in a lazy mood now so i guess i'm just gonna post the group pic that was taken after the trip to the autistic centre for our moral studies project..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Btw, the biggest talent-search competition will come to an end tomorrow. American Idol 4 Finale in a few hours time!!! Wohoo! Can't wait. Bo vs Carrie should be interesting enough to watch. Eventhough Bo screwed up my prediction a little.. haha. I don't really mind actually. He got to me after his performance last week. Damn good i tell ya. Hoho.

I should be at school now anyway. But decided not to go after i realised not many would be going. Today my school had the seminar thing which would last the whole school day ..It's happening now as I type. My frens planned not to go as we didn't pay and thought it would just be a waste of time. Afterall, i always go with the flow. So i'll just see what happens.

Hope to 'study' a little later. You know, so i wouldnt feel so bad and all. I really wish to be able to understand a little more about what i'm actually learning in school. Hohoho.

Alritey. Blogging mood over. ~_~




Tata! :)
-alexeO-

No comments: