Monday, May 23, 2005

Arsenal FA Cup Winners 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest moment so far this year for me! I was at Gazebo watching the match with my friends who are all MU supporters. Throughout the match everyone was tormenting me especially after the disallowed goal. Whatever it is, i sticked through(just like arsenal) and managed to have the last laugh! HAHAHAHAHA!
Was a great feeling anyway. I liked the atmosphere. One group cheering each time a penalty was scored. I remembered being part of the 'group' though..who celebrated after each penalty was scored. When Scholes missed, i already knew it was like 90% there. HAHAHAHAHA! Then Vieira finished it and we WON!!!!

Congrats Arsenal! Jens, good job!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I'm having fun,heh
-alexeO-

No comments: