Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lol, finally!

Yeah!!!! First day of school for school term 2005, and it's my last year too! I seriously can't imagine what's gonna happen after this year. Like Allen said, at least last year we know the following year we will come to school and all but next year it'll all change! So it's kinda exciting thinking about it but at the same time, this is gonna be a hell of a stressful year too.. dumb SPM. Argh, and the projects..and the classes which i will not understand a thing..all those. Damn stress man. And dumb NS selections...(PLS HOPE I"M NOT SELECTED!) i personally find it a terrible waste of my precious 3 months of party time after the SPM!

So erm, first day of school. Arrived in school, went to class, got a good seat. Nothing new, just a really really usual first day of school. First few hours was getting the exercise books and all and we had maths and additional maths classes after that. Was damn blah. Came home, went tuition. CRAP man, i'm damn hardworking. I'm not really looking forward for the next day of school and the whole year to be honest, but i'm really taking it day by day and hope it will all be over with the blink of an eye.. After that, let's just leave it to after that.

Have i mentioned that i hate camps? Lol. I'm really not the sporty kinda guy and camps are not my number one favourite thing. IF i got a choice, i rather spend my time at home. Sigh. Oh well. Compulsary camps are sad~

IT's getting later and later and lesser and lesser stuff are going about in my mind. I can't really find anything to type anymore for now. Hahaha, will post very soon. This is just a very bad time to update my blog. ZZZ. Had 2-3 hours of sleep yesterday and i'm a guy who needs at least 10.

So erm,
ZZZ
and

Gd nite.

No comments: