Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Sociological Big Bang

I like how, we all live our own little individual lives, then one day our lives cross path and intersect and we become apart of each others lives, no matter how big or small the extent is.

If you're reading this post, chances are you lived your own Alex-less life until you met me, and whether I make you happy or otherwise now, you still felt the same emotions or otherwise while you lived a pre-Alex life, before you met me basically. In other words, there was any other person or thing which played the Alex role in your life before you met me, or if there wasn't, it means that I have brought something new and special to your life and that's just awesome.

Wow I've complicated something in words which I could understand so easily in my head.

Anyway, I just thought it was cool that two separate individuals can grow up, mature, live and consequently mould their respective identities according to their own happenings in life, without knowing the existence of one another, and then there comes the day when these 2 individuals cross path and the effects of this "intersection" I think, to me at least is very interesting. Particularly when these individuals are considerably so sure of their own identities are lives already.

An example could be the people we meet in university or the workplace I guess.

I think this mostly boils down to the uniqueness in the individual and all.

I don't know the point of this post. It has been something I've been thinking of and reading things such as relatively 'new' friends' super old blog archives simply make me wonder.

In fact I shouldn't even be thinking things like that or reading blog archives now. Paper up very soon.

I hope I succeeded in making it sound as interesting as it is in my head. :( You get the point. I hope.



-alexeO-

No comments: