Friday, January 09, 2009

Update

Ok, so before I slept I set my alarm at 4pm right.. thinking that I'll sleep the whole day through again.

Since even without doing anything I sleep for >12hrs from dawn till evening, I don't think I was wrong to assume that it'll be more of the same again or even longer if anything since I partied last night. (and for some reason felt extremely tipsy even though I didn't even drink excessively or anything. I dunno why! I think my tolerance getting lower. A sign of finally retiring from the clubs I think (for now)!)

But what do you know. 10.20AM I woke up from a sweet dream about Man Utd getting knocked out of the Carling Cup by Derby thus ensuring they don't win that trophy and at that time I didn't feel sleepy enough to knock myself back to bed so here I am now.

I don't think I'm feeling it as much as before anymore to be honest.

It's hard for me these days to step out of a club thinking, "oh hey that was well worth the money!"

I do enjoy myself la but maybe it's time to get more serious in this last month I have in Malaysia before I leave to the land down under. I want to be healthy!

And bloody Monash giving me a headache. WTF MAN SERIOUSLY THEIR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF OVER THERE. seriously pissing me off.

Can't wait to get it over and done with. This feels like an assignment period all over again. Bloody uncalled for.



-alexeO-

No comments: