Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scraped.

So I was messing around with my sister doing high-fashion couture catwalks ala Tyra Banks "fierce" style with music on an imaginary runway - men's walk if that's any consolation - and due to my over-enthusiasm and somewhat overboard "fierceness", I scraped my foot against the closet and I lost a little bit of skin. It's still hurting right now.

I have to say, Fergie's Clumsy is really a good song to catwalk too. el oh el. oh em gee.

Don't ask me why the random verging-on-queer catwalk. It must be the episode of ANTM I watched right before. And yes, I do watch ANTM.

Incredibly defensive reasons are as follow.

Firstly, I'm a self-confessed reality TV geek. That is, to a large extent, a very evident and self-explanatory statement. Secondly, it is very interesting indeed to see the results of the professional photoshoots and the typical 'rapidfire-like' American reality TV editing makes it exciting and... quite unfortunately, addictive. And the girls, of course, are really soothing on the eyes too.

Man, I can't believe I just revealed all that. I must be one heck of a really thick-skinned, beh paiseh(not embarrassed) person. Not smart, not smart, Alex.

Please also note that the point I am trying to make here is not the freaking walk which I made but the scraped foot. It is pretty painful. But to moan and whine somemore would only make me less of a man than I am presumably already very little of due to the model-ish catwalk revelation.

Guys, come onnnn, it was all in the name of fun?

:/

Perhaps it'll be fun to do it together one day. el oh el exclamation mark(x3).

You can start the "eeeee Alex" now if you haven't already.

In fact, I'm so appalled right now I'm going to start it myself. "eeee Alex. seriously. wtf."




-alexeO-

No comments: