Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy CNY all!

I'm not too late! Weeee...
Tomorrow school starting and zzz...SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD FOR IT!

The whole of last week my relatives came over and did the usual CNY stuff...except this time it was a little different on new year's eve and we didnt go out for dinner in some fancy chinese restaurant. We had steamboat in the house! It was kinda fun cause it was kinda 'lau juak'(hokkien) cause everyone was there, laughing and all. Zzz so hard to explain.

Photos are in my bro's laptop so i still need to wait for him to burn it so i can transfer it to the com here. I'll post as soon as i get the photos transfered over here so i can explain better...hahaha

Still in the CNY mood! Call me if you got an empty seat at your mahjong or blackjack table.. :)



Till then,
HAPPY CNY!
-alexeO-




*edit*- I got this quiz link from friendster and i thought what the heck so i decided to try it out. My results! :-





You Are A Romantic Realist


You are more romantic than 50% of the population.






You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.
And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...
But you'd never admit it to your friends!


No comments: